Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Such a difference


So I was finally able to upload some pictures.
This is me on our balcony in Virginia Beach. I was 4 month pregnant in this picture (even though you can't tell because it was SO cold that week). It's hard to believe what I was thinking then in comparison to what I was thinking in the next picture.



This is me and Mike in Minnesota for the wedding last week. Isn't he so handsome in his tux!?!?! In just less than three months we went from the picture above to this one. I still just cannot get over it.
I wish so badly to be back in that place, but I know that it isn't possible. So now the only thing I can do is move on and deal with life as it is today.









As I was lying in bed last night wide awake (due to drinking pop way to late at night) I was thinking. I wish so badly every night for peace in my life. I want to be at peace mentally and emotionally. But I got to thinking, is peace something that you have to wait for to come naturally or is it something that you have to activly get. What do you think, because I just don't know? Do I just need to be patient and wait to be at peace or is it a daily thing that I have to strive for? Let me know what you all think. God Bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kellie, you look great in those pics,
we should keep praying for that peace we both need. lets hope it comes soon.
take care.
katie

Anonymous said...

Time is supposed to be a great healer. But that doesn't help you in the hear and now. I pray that you'll have moments in the day where you will have some sense of calm and happiness, it will come.