Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm in a slump, again

So, I have noticed over the past week or so that I have been very upset and slightly depressed. I think you can kinda see it in my blog posts as well. I guess I can blame it on this past weekend. But the weekend is well over and I still feel yucky. I feel the same way I did directly after the girls were born. There was about two or three weeks where things were getting better but I think I slid back down last week.
I just want to know what the next step is so I can get out of this slump. What can I do now that will make the hurting stop? I wish God would give me some kind of sign that everything is and will be fine. I wish God would let me know that He has my girls and that He is watching them for me and Mike.
So many unkown things that I have NO control over. That drives me crazy. For anyone out there who knows me personally, I think you know that I kinda like to know what is going on. I hate not knowing what is going on or what is going to happen.

No comments: