Thursday, May 8, 2008

Just another day

Well,... it's one more day closer to 'M.... Day.' And I can feel my heart just dropping more and more as we get closer to Sunday. I want to just skip the entire day. I know that everything I see, everything I hear will be in regards to moms and their children. I wish I could celebrate it with my children. I wish I could hold them and see what color their eyes were.

I think back to when I was pregnant and how excited I was for this Sunday to come. I was thinking that when Mothers day comes around the girls would be coming soon after. ( I would have been 30 weeks pregnant; that's almost full term for twins) Like I said, I just wish we could skip over the day and not think about it. Oh well,... I know that's not possible so I will just have to deal with it head on and be strong so I can get through it.

Sorry if this post seems so depressing. I don't really know what to say that would lighten the mood. Also, this will probably be my last post for a while because we are going to the cottage for a couple days. I hope everyone has a good weekend and please keep me and Mike in your prayers as we approach Sunday. God Bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They say God moves in mysterious ways, but I have to be honest, I don't understand this, I guess you're not supposed to. You and Mike remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Courtney's Mom.

Anonymous said...

Kellie, you gave birth to two beautiful babies, you will always be a Mom to Leah and Maya.