Saturday, May 31, 2008

"Can't Believe It's Over"

So, as I was about to write this post, Michael Buble's song "Lost" came on from my itunes. And I know that the song is probably about a girl he was in love with or something but I can really apply it to me as well. Next time you hear it, listen and I think you will see. It just gives me a lot of hope and makes me feel like life can still go on and get better with time. Especially when he's talking about how summer turns to winter and winter turned to rain (spring) and rain turned to tears on your face. That's it. That's me. So many tears have fallen from my face this past spring. More than God could even count I am sure. I hate getting so caught up in the past but I still wonder why us. I am sure I will always wonder and get mad, flusterated, depressed, sad, and whatever else.

I have been trying to focus on the present right now. I am trying to live day to day, hour by hour. It seems to be working. I still get caught up sometimes though. Like today, it started off great. Just normal every day stuff (recovering from the 5k last night, ouch). Then I went to town to get groceries and a mom of one of my swimmers asked me how my babies where doing. It's things like that that sets me back. I start off going so well, and then ... And I know it's not her fault for asking because she didn't know.

But in general I guess I can say that I am doing better. I am getting busy with work. I am involved in playing some rec softball (good times!) and of course the usual summer type stuff. So I am asking all of you to keep all four of us (Mike, me, Maya, and Leah) in your prayers because I can truely see the power of prayer working in our lives! God Bless!
~Kellie~

No comments: