Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Oh how I wish...



This is the one and only picture of me pregnant with the girls. I stole it off my mom's computer (sorry mom!). I just still cannot get over how large I look. I guess I didn't feel as big as I looked, especially for only being at 22 weeks at the time. This was taken on Easter Sunday. I look at it and think of all of the miserable times I had. The 24/ 7 morning sickness up to about 4 months, the back pain, the stretching and almost constant uncomfortableness (if that's a word). I remember how miserable I was that day. And now I wish with every fiber of my being to back in that postion. I want them back in my tummy where I considered it to be safe. Obveously I was wrong about that. Well,... I should get going. Again, I hope you are all well out there and please keep praying for me and Mike as we are still struggling day to day with our emotions.

~Kellie~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kellie, pregnancy definately suited you, if you were uncomfortable you didn't show it, you look so serene. Always in my prayers and thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Kellie,
I'm so sorry that you did't get the pictures sooner. Don told me he just sent them tonight. We still pray for you, Mike, and the girls and am glad to you a nice time at the wedding. I guess we have been a little consumed with stuff going on around here. You definately looked good pregnant- but you always look good!
I'm having a lot of problems at work and (finally) remembered to turn them all over to God. I know you have spent a lot of time in prayer, please don't stop now. I would never pretend to know all you have been through, nor would I tell you what you should do. All I really know is you are surrounded by alot of people who love you and Mike and we would do anything to help you.
So please don't stop praying, searching for answers, and talking to others who can empathize with you. AND- don't hesitate to ask for help.
Love and blessings,
Aunt Char

Anonymous said...

Kellie, you are so beautiful in so many ways!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kellie! Reading your blog has been a powerful and moving experience for me. Thanks for opening up the window of your heart. I pray that in the process of doing that, your heart will find healing and strength. Expressing your thoughts and feelings in writing is a healthy and therapeutic way of working through your pain. While I feel so helpless as your pastor and friend, please know how much I care. I wish I knew exactly what to say and do to take away your hurt! I'd do it in a second. I'm just confident that God will honor your open and honest struggle and give you renewed hope and purpose. In the meantime, be assured of our continued love and prayers. By the way, you two could be models! You guys looked sharp at that wedding! Love ya, Pastor Marv