Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Here Comes Summer

Whether I like it or not summer is here. Pros: warm sun shine, blueberries : ), getting a tan, going to the beach or the cottage up north, and just the overall sense of general happieness. Cons: sun burn, the crazieness of the blueberry season and not seeing my hubby, and the dreaded closeness of August 1st (when the girls were due). I guess I am glad that there are so many good things that go on this summer but in the back of my head I am always reminded that we are one day closer to when I was suppose to have the girls in my arms.

I went to see my doc on Friday for my post-natal exam (baisicly a physical). All week last week I was having nightmares and severe anxiety. What if she found something else that was wrong with me? The past two times I had been there I got news that flipped my life upside down (first having twins and then finding out that they were gone). But I had to go and get it over with. As I was laying on the bed crying my eyes out, my doctor said that there was nothing to worry about and that I was totally healthy. Thank the Lord! As soon as she said that it felt like God lifted 500 pounds off my shoulders.

Other than that there is nothing else going on. Just trying to ease the pain of my sunburn from Memorial Day weekend. God Bless.
Kell

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful news Kellie! I hope that finds you looking bright towards the future :)

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

do you ever wonder how our summers would be different if things had gone right? i think about that all the time. we would probably we hot and miserable but i would love that and i know you would too. **hugs**

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear everythings okay with you. I hope you can enjoy your summer, try not to worry about August.