Monday, May 19, 2008

Finally in my bed

Well, we are back from our trip to Minnesota. 9.5 hours one way seems like forever in a car. But we are home now wich is cool. We had to make the trip out for a buddy of Mikes' wedding. It was really pretty and they couldn't have asked for a better day of weather. I thought that it would be nice to get away for a while and get my mind off the girls but that was not the case. It seems like with a wedding there always comes up the fact of 'now it's time to try to have kids' and that got me everytime someone would mention that. But I pressed on and tried to focus on the fact that these two awesome people were about to spend the rest of their lives together.
Today is a better day. I have joined up with a support group online. I know everyone has been telling me for the past two months that I should get some help and I always said thatI was fine. Well, I realized after looking at my last couple postings that maybe I am not as good as I thought. So, yes, you were all right and I was wrong. But in joining this group I have found a lot more comfort than I thought I would. It is very refreshing hearing the stories of other women who have been through the same as me and how they got through. Yes, the curcumstances suck but being there to chat with each other is nice and finding out what they did to get on to 'the next step' helps a lot.
I hope everyone out there who is reading this is doing well. And I hope that my blog is helping you all understand what is going on day to day. I would love to hear your comments so please respond in the comment section and let me know what you think.

I love you all and God Bless, Kellie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got to get out and had a good weekend. Weddings are always pretty nice to go to :) I'm glad you are getting to talk to more people who have gone through the same thing, I'm sure that helps quite a bit than those of us who haven't. I hope you continue to have more good days, always thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad that you're able to talk to other Mom's who have had the same experience, they know exactly how you feel, the rest of us can't even begin to imagine. I hope you find some sense of peace and comfort in that.