Monday, May 5, 2008

One month ago...

well,... it's been one month since I delivered Maya and Leah. Happy one month birthday girls!!! Part of me still feels like it was just yesterday and then another part feelsl ike it has been the longest and roughest month of my life. If they would have been OK when they were born, they would be a month old. Or, it's hard to believe that I would have been 28 weeks pregnent. In terms of twin pregnancies, that's like a month or two from being ready to pop.

This month is especially hard for me with nothing to do. I took off work and didn't make any big plans because I was going to spend it getting the nursery ready. We had the paint, we were going to go get our furniture, and we had their outfits in the closet. Speaking of outfits, the people at Target won't take my maternity clothes (with the tags on them) back. I really wanted them out of my closet and get some of the money back but because they were over $20 and I didn't have the reciept I am stuck with them forever. GRRRRRR... Sorry about that. Can you tell that I am a little pieved about the whole situation?!?!

So, since it is the girls' one month 'birthday', I wanted to try to get up the guts to look at their ultrasound pictures. I have been very emotional about the whole thing for the past couple weeks and I was surprised that I wasn't while I was looking at them. It's hard, of course, because I miss them so badly, but I look at them now with love and interest. I will try to get thier pics on here but with dial up internet I am sure it will take a while!

No comments: