Tuesday, September 2, 2008

well,....

Ok. I suppose I should share some sad news with you all out there. Mike and I found out we were pregnant again about a week ago.

We were so excited!!! (Can you tell by how big my smile is?!?!) But, a few days later I started spotting and I ended up having a miscarraige the next day (Thursday). I am still kinda in shock! It all happened so fast! We are and then we aren't.

I just keep asking myself why? I don't understand what God has against me. Why does he allow me to keep having these heart aches? Why does he not want me to have babies? Why can't I just have the happy healthy family that I have been longing for so long? So, needless to say, the labor day weekend that I had wanted to enjoy for so long, I didn't. It was great weather and everything but I was stuck in my chair for most of the weekend, having to take it easy.

We did get to go to the Tigers game on Monday though. It was a makeup against the Yankees. It was nice I suppose. I think I did too much though because I am just exhausted today. They lost too, so that stinks. Other than that, there isn't much else going on. I think that's enough though!

4 comments:

Daddy's Dream ~Mommy's Miracle said...

I am so sorry Kellie. We to suffered a miscarriage in late May. Our time will come.

Nick and Kristi Bonstell said...

Kellie-

Our thoughts and prayers are always with you. God has a plan and I know it is hard to understand and sometimes hard to handle, however continue to believe and trust in him. Nick and I are always here for you and Mike....if you need ANYTHING please let us know. The day will come and you will be blessed and be able to be the amazing parents!

Courtney said...

Oh Kell, I am so sorry to have read that. I know how hard a miscarriage can be, but I also know there is still lots and lots of hope for the future of having children. ANd I know you guys will someday, you are destined to be a great mother!

Krista said...

Kellie- I am so sorry to hear this news. Know that your heartache and your longing for something good to happen in your life is heavy on my heart. I will pray that you feel God surround you with peace during this frustrating time in your life.