Saturday, September 13, 2008

Not a good day

I don't know if it's because of the weather or what but I am in a super yucky mood today! I miss the girls terribly. I miss the thought of holding them, rocking them to sleep, feeding them,... EVERYTHING! I just want them back and in my arms! ~tear~
On this yucky day and with my rotten mood, all I want to do is lay in bed in my PJs, eat a whole sleeve of oreos with a big glass of milk, watch a sad romance and cry the day away. But, I gotta go meet with the family, put my happy face on, and pretend that everything is juuuuuust peachy! Blach! I just hate it that everyone else's life can go on as normal and I am stuck wallowing in sadness. Aghh,.. whatever.

3 comments:

Daddy's Dream ~Mommy's Miracle said...

i want to copy and paste your post into mine! why us???

Nick and Kristi Bonstell said...

Call me and I will come and eat oreos with you and drink Milk....ANYTIME! Hope the day gets better!

Daddy's Dream ~Mommy's Miracle said...

just so you know...the sound of cuddling up with a blanket and eating a bag of oreos was so inviting...that I did just that.....my husband and I shared the bag!!!! i hope your feeling better today.