Friday, September 5, 2008

Gettin' another poke

Well, I am off to go get more blood tests. When I had my miscarraige I had to go in and get my hormones checked two times. The first time was 200 the next was 90 (that's a good thing I guess). Now my doc is hopeing for around 30. And I will keep getting poked until I reach 5. I hate getting IV's, blood drawn,... so I asked my doc how long this will take to get to 5; and she said some girls are a 5 the next week and some girls it takes months. I don't think I could handel getting poked on a weekly basis for MONTHS! Oy! That's all for now. God Bless.
~Kellie~

3 comments:

Daddy's Dream ~Mommy's Miracle said...

I was back to under 5 in two weeks....hope this helps! And they dropped slowly at first.

Nick and Kristi Bonstell said...

Good luck with it...Hopefully it is there quick!

Courtney said...

I think it took me about a week or two, I pray yours goes down fast and then you will be done.