Monday, September 29, 2008

Challenge

So Mike and I decided to take the $50 challenge. In a magazine that I subscribe to there was an article in there about living off $50 a week. I thought,.... why not give it a try. What's the worst that could happen? We could save some money? Darn : ) The only exception that I am doing is that I get one tankof gas that I will fill up today. (Otherwise I wouldn't even be able to get a full tankand then what would we eat for the rest of the week?!?!) If this goes well, I think I will try to do it next week as well. I don't think we would be able to go much longer than that though cause we got bills to pay!
I just got done making my grocery list from the flyers yesterday and we will see how shopping goes this after noon! Any body else want to go in on the challenge? Maybe it is easy for some people but it will be a challenge for us.

2 comments:

Nick and Kristi Bonstell said...

no way would we be able to do that....I have to get gas like 3 times a week....and Nick is about the same:) Good luck though!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a pretty cool challenge...and I know we wouldn't be able to make it either, we are hurting as it is. But that is so awesome you guys are doing it, let me know how it goes!