Friday, September 19, 2008

Just thinking...

So as I was laying in bed last night I let my mind wander, as always. I was thinking about my blog and the title. "Continuing on after the storm." Sometimes I still feel like I am in the storm, so I am not yet through it. Or am I? I dunno. Apon furth ponderings I have come up with this:
I am through the storm (I compare the 'storm' I went through to Gustav,... times 5).
I am dealing with the FLOODS of my emotions.
I am trying to put the POWER BACK ON in my faith.
I am REBUILDING my confidence, self-esteem,...
So, yes, I am through the worst of the storm. It's just the aftermath that I am trying to recover from. But I will recover. Life will go on and somedays will be terribly and others,.. not so bad. It's just something that God had me go through and I need to try to grow from it and become a stronger person (as hard as it may seem right now).

On a lighter note, my finger is so much better. All they really did at therapy was massage it and do a perifin wax stretch (which I can do at home because I have one!) But it has helped a lot and we will see if it was worth it or not when I get the medical bill!?!?!?!

No comments: