Saturday, June 28, 2008

Yummy Ice Cream!

We are off to go scoop some ice cream. Coldstone is doing a benifit for my friend Katie's Kidney Dialysis fund.














Wow! Isn't that awesome!?!?! It just amazes me sometimes how nice people can be! How giving and how un-selfish they are! I can get so caught up in my own bubble sometimes that I forget about what else is going on with everyone else! Am I crazy, is that normal? I feel kinda bad about it! It's times like this where my bubble gets popped and I see how others live their lives. Well,.. it feels like I am babling now. I hope to see some of you tonight!! It should be a good time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to go to that, a very good excuse to eat lots of icecream :) But we were out of town, hope you had fun!

Daddy's Dream ~Mommy's Miracle said...

I wish I would have started my blog earlier and met you. I too lost my son, for reasons that are different. but nonetheless, I know the pain you face everyday. It amazes me how many women I have come across that are "walking in my shoes." God Bless