Sunday, June 8, 2008

How selfish am I?!?!

I get into my slumps as many of you may have noticed through this blog, and I do have my good days. When I get into my "slumps" or depressed, the most common thought laitly is why did this have to happen to me? There are so many people out there that never have to deal with the loss of a child let alone 2! But the past week I have felt terrible for feeling terrible. I am sooooo selfish! Even though Mike and I went through such a horrible experience, there are yet worse out there.
I am so blessed. You may think I am crazy for saying this having been what we have been through, but I am. God has blessed me with the ablilty to still potentially be able to have children and to have my relativly good health. I am constantly thinking of my friend Katie and I hope all of you are also. I have a link to her blog here on mine. I am asking all of you to check it out and give her a note of encouragment in the comment section! She needs it now more than ever! Katie, if you are reading this just know that a lot of us, including most of all me, are crying with you. I know what I went through was traumatic and heart wrentching but I cannot even begin to understand what Katie is! Please pray for her and her family! God Bless!
~Kell

2 comments:

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

kellie~ you are not being selfish, your thoughts are only normal. and THANK YOU!!
katie

Anonymous said...

You are most definately NOT selfish, you have been through a very traumatic experience.