Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Grrrrrr,...

So flusterating. I got the results from my blood tests and they all came back normal. My hormones are good (relativly speaking) and whatever else they tested for looked good. So, my question is why aren't things 'back to normal?' Aghhh,.. The nurse said to give it another week and control the pain even more with meds. Then call them back if it's still bad. It's already been two weeks! Oh well,.. I guess the positive is that we won't have to deal with anymore doc bills for now. (We have been paying out to everyone it seems laitly! Such a drain on our account!) So I will deal with it for now and pray that things are just fine and will be normal with time! Easy to say huh?!?!
Lots O Love,
Kell

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm REALLY glad the results came back normal, but I hope the pain goes away soon :(

Anonymous said...

Hope your pain is better. Praying for you.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you're very sensitive to anything that doesn't feel right after what you've been through. Glad to hear everything is normal and hope you're feeling much better.