Monday, June 9, 2008

Wierd

My last post I was feeling so guilty for being healthy and blessed. I guess I should have knocked on wood! With out getting into too much detail, things haven't been 'back to normal.' I have been having terrible pains in my lower tummy but I just thought it was cramps or whatever,... that was two tweeks ago though. I wanted to think it was kinda normal and wait it out and soften the pain with medicine. But I couldn't handel it anymore so I called my doc today. She said that's not good and she rushed me into the lab to get some immediate blood work done. This is going to be the longest night of my life to date. Waiting, Waiting,... for the results.

Trying to keep my spirits up, I will post some neat pics of my weekend up north.






The rainbow after the storm

My cousins graduation. Way to go Bre!
I guess that's all for now. I will keep you posted about the results. God Bless.
Kell

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying that everything turn out ok.

Lisa

Kate @ When Hello Means Goodbye said...

i had horrible stomach pains (they actually felt like contractions) too about a month after the baby was born so i went in to the doc and it turned out to only be gas pains, opps, i felt like an idiot! hope that made you smile :)
praying for you, please keep us posted!