Thursday, July 31, 2008

How will I make it?

I just can't do it. I can't hold it together for tomorrow. I am sure that 90% is all in my head and the anticipation is the worst but I am just loosing it tonight. I just can't believe they are gone. Why did they have to go? Why couldn't I keep them safe in my belly? They were so cute. You all would have loved them I am sure of it. But none of you got to meet them. *Tear* How unfair is that! I need prayers. I need God tonight! Lord help me. Lord please take good care of my girls. Tell them that mommy loves them SOOOOOO much and misses them terribly! Oh so terribly.

2 comments:

Nick and Kristi Bonstell said...

Kelli -
I am positive that your girls will always know that you loved them. There is nothing that you could have done it was all in God's hands. They are in a better place now. I know it is hard to handle but have faith. If you need ANYTHING let us know and you and Mike will continue to be in our prayers.

Rachel said...

Please know that you have many prayers, more than you know. We are all behind you and we love and support you. You did all that you could to keep your girls safe. It was in God's will for them to stay perfect forever, and live with him in heaven. God bless, you are in our prayers everyday!!
The Bowmans