Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Shock to my system

I guess I should prefac this story with another story.
A.) About a month after Leah and Maya passed away, I purchased two baby rings to wear them on a necklace. That way I would always had them near my heart and whenever I missed them or was thinking of them I could just put their rings around my pinkey finger. (I know this sounds a little corney, but hey, whatever.)
B.) So now my story. The other day I lost the rings. It took everything inside of me to hold it together. It felt like I lost the girls all over again! On top of it, I lost the rings in the pool! Luckily, God was watching over me and allowed my eyes to find them! What a shocker! I am just so happy that I have the rings still.
As silly as this story sounds, it really turned my world upside down for the past couple days!
Gotta jet! God bless all of you out there in internet land!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you were able to find them and if you need anything feel free to let me know:) Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

So glad you found your comfort rings. Also so glad we could get together and talk about everything, something good HAS to happen soon!