Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A new addition to our family : )

We finally have an addition to our family. On Saturday we picked up our puppy, Daisey! I have wanted one for a while now and it just took some time to find the right one! We found her. She is a golden retriever and a yellow lab mix and she is just 6 weeks old now. How cute!!!

It was very suiting that we picked her up on Saturday July 5th, 3 months to the day after Leah and Maya passed away.
As silly as it sounds, she is really helping me cope. I am now able to be the 'motherly' person that I have wanted for so long. As you see in the picture she loves to be held like a baby. She acts just like a baby too(she sleeps for about 3 hours, wakes up to go potty, then she eats and plays a little, and then it's right back to sleep for another 2 to 3 hours.)

Daisey is awesome! I now have something to live for. I know that sounds very depressing but it's the only way I can really describe how much she means to me! She relys on me for food and shelter and she has truely shown her love and affection for me.

So that's all for now. I just wanted to introduce our new puppy to all of you out there! Thanks for reading and I will keep you updated as things happen! God Bless!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Daisy is SO cute!!! What a little doll sleeping on you like that.

Anonymous said...

Awww, Roxy and Daisy can play together when we come home! haha. SHe is adorable.

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie pie (both of you)

Trish

Rachel said...

Your puppy is so cute!! Thank you so much for the comment on our blog. It means so much to me to know that we all have so much support from other believers. I am touched and hope to check your blog often. Thanks Again for your words of encouragement.