Friday, August 1, 2008

Mixed feelings

Well today was my due date. I am very depressed today as I guessed I would but it's not as bad as I thought. The fact that I had twins made my due date iffy. Going a full 40 weeks is almost unherd of. Had Leah and Maya been OK I probably would have had them 3 or 4 weeks ago. SO that I helps to deal with today I guess. A little. It's just that I keep thinking back to when I found out I was preganant and went to my first doc visit. They told me August 1st, it felt like forever away. And now it's here already. It went SOOOO fast. It was SOOOOO painful.
Needless to say, I am getting through it. Last night was rough but today was a nice sunny day and I am looking forweard to whatever the future may hold. God is watching over my babies and I know that I will see they someday.

No comments: