Saturday, December 13, 2008

Merry Christmas

From our family to yours : )

This was our christmas picture. Not exactly what I was thinking but it was the best we could get. Daisey is just as crazy as ever and little miss Sophie was as grouchy as ever. But,... It's cute and shows our animals' personality. Mike and I always wonder if we pick weird animals or if it is us and how we raise them?!?! Oh well,... they make for fun conversation.

I hope everyone out there has a safe and happy christmas. I know it is hard for me, but try to remember where we got the whole christmas season from. Jesus was born to save us. God gave his only son for us and our sins. A little baby. Whenever I get cought up in the crazieness of the season or start having a pitty party about everything that has happened to me, I have to take a step back and remember...

The True Reason For The Season

God Bless

1 comment:

Daddy's Dream ~Mommy's Miracle said...

your cat looks as fat as mine!! 25lbs! Merry Christmas.