Saturday, December 20, 2008

I'm just about ready to go

In less than a month Mike and I are outta here. We have been planning this vacation for about 5 months and I cannot believe it is almost here!!!! Yah! We are going on a cruise to Mexico, Honduras, and Haiti. Neither of us have ever been 'cruising' befor and we are both so excited! I am NOT a cold person. I do not like Winter, I hate anyday that is less than 70 degrees out, and I am not a fan of snow. This trip is really the only thing right now that is keeping me going. I am excited about the whole Christmas Day and all that but it's sad. I just don't want to deal with people sometimes. I know everyone means well, but sometimes I just want to be alone because I am sad or mad that I do not have my little Leah and Maya here any more.

Sooo,....

I have started packing. Am I crazy? Maybe... I am just sooooooo excited!

I got my toes done too. (That's not a regular occurance for me. What's the special occasion: sinking my purty toes in the white sand on various Mexican beaches!)
Now all that's left is to go get Mike some new shirts today, celebrate a couple Christmas parties, finish packing and were off------- woop woop!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooo exciting, yay! Can't wait to see pics when you get back.
Ps. your toes look cute :)

Anonymous said...

Have fun and cute toes

Anonymous said...

i love your toes!! so cute! when do you guys leave? can't wait to see the pictures!! enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Kelly I can't wait to see the picture s and your toes are much! much! cuter than mine I never paint them only in the summer.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip guys!!!

Anonymous said...

cute toes cant wait to see pictures

Anonymous said...

Are you back yet?? Did you have a GREAT time?? I really wish I was with you. It sounds like you are, did, or going to have fun!

Anonymous said...

Cute Toes

Anonymous said...

Update

Anonymous said...

Cute Toes

Anonymous said...

We would like an update if can!

Anonymous said...

Kellie
UPDATE PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLEASE
If possible
~Anonymous~

Anonymous said...

If you get a chance Please UPDATE

Anonymous said...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!