Thursday, January 15, 2009

We are back

It was so much fun and enjoyable but it feels good to be back with the pets. I am not, however, crazy about all this snow that has been coming down! yuck. I do not have very much time right now but I did want to let everyone know that I will be making a private blog and no longer using this one. (for purposes that I will explain in that blog) If you would like to be able to check in with me periodically please email me and I will give you access. Thank you. All my love~ Kell

8 comments:

Krista said...

Can I get added to the list? kschrtnbr@yahoo.com

Nick and Kristi Bonstell said...

I dont have your email.....let me know what it is!

Anonymous said...

I would love in invite to your new blog! lrietman02@yahoo.com

Hope you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

can you add me to the list?
mkdejonge@att.net

GITTYUP said...

Hi!
I also don't have your e-mail, but ofcourse I'd love too keep up to date with you , and also would love to meet you and your husband sometime, but for now, maybe I could just be invited to your new blog site...
my e-mail is jennidehaan@gmail.com
always praying for you,
jenni

Laura Ryan Caden Will Kamryn said...

if possible i would like to be added to your list also. i dont know you but have been following your blog for quite some time. i lost twins at 5 months also so i know how you feel. praying for you daily...

Laura Ryan Caden Will Kamryn said...

i suppose it would help if i gave you my email address... it is rpetroelje@aol.com thanks!

tlkoning said...

Hey Kelli! could it be possible to be added to your other blog???
tanya.kaper@gmail.com