Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Surprise!

It was about one year ago today when we got the surprise of a life time. We were pregnant!!! Oh my goodness were we excited. I actually didn't get a chance to tell Mike until a while later. He was gone hunting when I got the postive test. I was just ready to burst with elation I had to tell someone so I told all my girlfriends befor I told him or my family : ) Ooops! I was just so excited! It's so hard to describe that feeling when you have wanted a baby for a while and you finally find out that you are going to. Excitement, elation, joy, happieness mixed with a little bit of worry and nervousness. Those girls were so loved and wanted. It's just not fair that they were taken from us so soon!
I have been having a hard time getting ready for the holidays. It's been a mix of what last year was like (telling everyone and the 24/7 sickness...) and what I thought this year was suppose to be like (toting the twins around to see the family, the little girl presents, the FOUR stocking not just two,...) This just isn't what it was suppose to be...

2 comments:

Krista said...

I feel the same way. I had already made so many memories in my head for the holidays were going to go and now we have empty arms. Thinking of you!

Krista

Nick and Kristi Bonstell said...

Kelli,

you and Mike continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. We are only able to imagine what you are going through. Please dont hesitate to call us if you need anything!