Thursday, August 20, 2009

4 years later,....

It's our anniversary today! What a ride it has been thus far! When we got married, I never imagined we would be where we are today (physicaly, emotionally,... )
Here we are,... we look soooo young!

What a long day! I was so hyped up on excitement but it was like 90 degrees and running around for everything made me pooped out!

And here is our super fun wedding party! They were rockin it on the golf carts :)

And wrapping everything up with a midnight putting practice :)

Four years ago I thought I would already have a toddler whom I was potty training and either a new born or one on the way. We were suppose to be in our permanant house and in the midst of some super awesome renovations. The only thing that really is going the way that I saw it going is the whole job thing. Yah, I have a bachelors degree in teaching PE but I really never saw myself as a full-time teacher~ especially while I have little ones around. So I got that going for me : / (I kinda regret not pursuing a job now that I am still toddler-less.)

I am so in love with my hubby though. Even through all the crap that we have been through, I think it has brought us so much closer than most other couples. We have triumphed over adversity together, grieved together, and am now dealing with infertility together. Yes, many, many a times I have wanted to strangle him (and I am sure he would say the same about me) but how can you compare with all that we have been through together?!?! We often times sit and wonder how we made it out like we did with everything and I can only give the credit to our faith in God and prayer. ~So much more powerful than I will ever understand.~

Here's to many many more years and hopefully many many more babies :)

1 comment:

Nick and Kristi Bonstell said...

I was going to call you on your anniversary....of course to tell you happy anniversary...but I ran out of time and I didnt think you wanted me to call at 11:) I am so sorry but I hope you both enjoyed it!