Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Here it is

Sorry it took so long to update pics of the finished kitchen. I would like to say that I have been busy cooking and baking (well,... kinda) but honestly I have been lazy and busy. So here they are.



So,... what do you think? I love it!!!! I know I don't really have a color scheme, but,.. it works for now. This isn't our permanent home and hopefully we will be able to move into our place sooner rather than later!

One question I have for you all. As you might be able to tell I have a flat top stove. I kinda burnt something on it the othe day : ) and I cannot seem to get it off. I tried a scrubbing pad and everything but,... nata. Any suggestions? Thank you.

4 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Cute!!!
I have a flat top stove too, and it's a pain to keep clean! (But I love it) We use a special cleaning solution that came with the stove when we installed it...but I'm sure you can buy it anywhere. Inbetween "cleanings" with the solution (usually once a week) I just use a Lysol kitchen spray, wipe it down with a paper towl first, and then with a damp sponge.

Anonymous said...

Mr magic eraser

Susan&Tyler said...

Hey! a razor scraper works very well with the stove top cleaning stuff. We love your new kitchen!

Anonymous said...

Use the magic eraser it works awesome!