Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Light a Candle

Today I lit two candles for my two angels in heaven. I also lit a candle on line if you would like to see it go to: http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=6934770 You can go to http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng and click on an unlit candle to lite one for someone else.
This is all on an important day. Infant loss and still birth awareness day. Not that I need a specific day to mourn for my girls but I guess it is just a day that we can all set aside some time and remember the good times (even though they were few due to the short time that they were here on earth) and how badly we miss them.
'We loved and always will love you girls! Love mommy and daddy : )'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad there is a day like that to remember all the little angels in Heaven and take time to honor them here. Not that we don't every day, but it's always nice to have a national day like that. I often wonder what it would be like to have an 18 month old running around and what my life would be like right now. I just know someday we will be blessed with babies though!